Photo courtesy of Mike Jackson Yesterday we spent the day down at Rye Harbour Nature Reserve walking 6 miles for our fundraising event, Paws on the Shore. We were joined by lots of dogs...
- A Kennel Club Masterclass in Mockery Making
- Which Way Will The Kennel Club Go?
- Will Kennel Club Ban Breeder Who Killed Puppies?
- Maya Makes People’s Book Prize Finals
- Are Horrible Histories Being Repeated?
- Twinklet Faces A New Challenge
- Why Dads Need Their Stories Heard
- Why A Lively Imagination’s No Substitute For The Real Thing
- Memorial Walk Raises Welcome Funds For Merlin
- Merlin’s Safe But His Problems Are Many
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
beach Blue Cross Books camping cavaliers Cerise children's book Christmas Crufts DBARC Diana Brimblecombe Animal Rescue Centre Dog By Dog Dogs Trust France fundraising Harley KC KCS Kennel Club Kickstarter Marc the vet Nowzad Pup Aid puppies puppy dealers puppy farm dogs puppy farmers puppy farming Puppy Love Campaigns puppy mills puppy trade rescue rescue dogs rescues RSPCA Rye Saving Maya Schnauzerfest swimming Twinkle Twinklet Twinklet's Smile Appeal Uncategorized walks writing