Some days I could really weep. Today is one of them as I’m overwhelmed by anger, sadness, frustration and more. Following my blog yesterday where I wrote about the ills of breeding teacup puppies...
- Daisy Doesn’t Get Humans
- If Ever There Was A Reason To Support Schnauzerfest…
- Time to Meet Darla
- Kicking Off Schnauzerfest 2017
- Remember Marvellous Merlin?
- A Royal Appointment For Saving Maya
- Maya Meets A Real Life Fairy
- First Elmo, now Lucy wobbles into my world
- Twinklet a year on
- Dying teacup Yorkie dumped in alley wrapped in towel
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
beach Blue Cross book Books breeding camping cavaliers Cerise children's book Christmas Crufts DBARC Diana Brimblecombe Animal Rescue Centre Dog By Dog Dogs Trust France fundraising KC KCS Kennel Club Marc the vet Merlin Pup Aid puppies puppy dealers puppy farm dogs puppy farmers puppy farming puppy industry Puppy Love Campaigns puppy mills puppy trade rescue rescue dogs rescues RSPCA Saving Maya Schnauzerfest swimming Twinkle Twinklet Twinklet's Smile Appeal Uncategorized walks writing