Rescue work is gruelling. It’s expensive to do the right thing. Rescues rely on the generosity of people, most of whom who will never meet the dogs whose lives they help to save.
- Rewriting The Story
- With Hope For Teddy
- Cute and Fluffy? Try Dead and Dirty
- Dumping Pandemic Puppies Isn’t What Should Worry Us Most
- Grief, not unlike love
- A Year I Won’t Forget
- Love Is Not Enough – part 2
- Love Is Not Enough – part 1
- Far from shore – is that how it feels?
- From Puppy Farm To Peaceful Dartmoor
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
adoption beach Blue Cross Books camping Cerise children's book Crufts DBARC Diana Brimblecombe Animal Rescue Centre Dogs Trust France fundraising KC Kennel Club Marc the vet Merlin Pup Aid puppies puppy farm dog puppy farm dogs puppy farmers puppy farming puppy farm rescue dog puppy industry Puppy Love Campaigns puppy mills puppy trade rescue rescue dog rescue dogs rescues RSPCA Saving Maya Saving Susie-Belle schnauzer Schnauzerfest schnauzers Susie-Belle Twinkle Twinklet Twinklet's Smile Appeal Uncategorized walks writing