Susie-Belle’s currently spending 10 days in the home of gastronomy – la belle France. Not just any old corner of France either, but one of the regions most renowned for its cuisine, Perigord, or...
- What’s keeping me busy?
- Joe and June and Albert Claude
- With a bustle Cerise starts her day
- Honey I Shrunk The Dogs
- Why these news stories caught my eye
- Talking to Anna Webb about the important things in my life
- What is ‘Reggie’s Law’?
- Mungo’s Schnauzerfest 10 For 10 Journey
- It’s all a bit orange this month
- My first UK visit since 2019
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
adoption beach Books camping Cerise children's book Crufts DBARC Diana Brimblecombe Animal Rescue Centre Dogs Trust dog walks France fundraising KC Kennel Club Marc the vet Merlin Pup Aid puppies puppy farm dog puppy farm dogs puppy farmers puppy farming puppy farm rescue dog puppy farm rescue dogs puppy industry Puppy Love Campaigns puppy mills puppy trade rescue rescue dog rescue dogs rescues RSPCA Saving Maya schnauzer Schnauzerfest schnauzers Susie-Belle Twinkle Twinklet Twinklet's Smile Appeal Uncategorized walks writing